Confined Space and Gas Testing Courses
Unit 18426/17599/25510. Unit 3058 on optional – $450 per trainee + GST
Confined Space Refresher or US 18426 Hazards of Confined Space only – $230 Per trainee + GST
Unit 25510 – Gas Testing Training only – $230 per trainee + GST
When entering a confined space there is always the possibility of the atmosphere becoming flammable, toxic or outside the normal safe oxygen level. We offer both gas and atmosphere testing unit standards.
Gas Testing Courses
Operate an Atmospheric Testing Device to determine a Suitable Atmosphere Exists to Work Safely
(Unit 25510) This gas testing course was specifically developed for confined space entry. This is the unit that is recommended for confined space training.
Key learning outcomes of gas testing training (Unit 25510)
- Demonstrate knowledge of atmospheric testing in potentially hazardous environments
- Conduct atmospheric tests
- Interpret and respond to atmospheric testing results
Perform Gas Testing for an Energy or Chemical Plant
(Unit 3058) Tightening up of requirements of this gas testing unit means that this unit can only be offered if assessment and the subsequent gas testing is carried out on an Energy or Chemical Site.
Key learning outcomes of gas testing training (Unit 3058)
- Demonstrate knowledge of gas testing and related hazards in the energy and chemical industry.
- Perform gas tests in an energy and chemical plant.
- Interpret and respond to gas test results in an energy and chemical plant.