ACT Safety Ltd – Online Training now available using ZOOM (virtual) classrooms, during this National shut down period:
ACT Safety Ltd has reviewed all programmes and is still available to provide your with online Training during the National shutdown. If you are keen to keep on training please email us for more information.
For any enquiries, concerns or clarifications, our remote office is still operating.
[email protected] or call us at 09-2709597. #ACTSafety #trainonline
ACT Safety training is proceeding as scheduled
ACT Safety Ltd. is a small member of the training industry and we will always put people, especially our customers, at the forefront of everything we do and now, even more than ever.
We want to reassure all concerned that we are operating in a “business as usual” approach, with minor changes in the way we do things.
- We will cap all courses at a maximum of 14 attendees;
- We will respect if companies and individuals decide that it is best not to attend if they are feeling unwell;
- ACT Safety Ltd. will notify all our customers immediately if there is any changes to our training scheduling.
How are we going to work to keep everyone as safe as we possibly can?
We are, and will continue to, make adjustments to the ways we work to prioritise the health and safety of all;
- We will keep our health and safety training sessions to small groups;
- We will continue to follow guidance from updates received from the Ministry of Health, government and NZQA;
- We’ve updated our cleaning and sanitising plans for all our training facilities to ensure they are cleaned even more thoroughly and more frequently;
- Should we use a third party venue, or your organisations venues, we will ensure that actions align with our company mission (Safe Workplace, Safe Systems, Safe People).
At all our courses
- Hand sanitiser is provided in the training rooms and in common areas;
- Focus trainees on good hand washing practices;
- Reaffirm to all trainees to not be offended if someone does not shake hands, or elbow bump when greeting them;
- Prior to starting, trainers will ask all attendees to confirm their wellness and if they’ve recently travelled. If necessary, a trainee might be asked to leave at this point;
- We have put together a few brief slides at the beginning of training courses to identify some basic comments and updates on situational awareness;
- We practice responsible coughing etiquette and good hygiene practices with frequent hand washing.
As the situation or plans change, we will keep all clients and trainees up to date in a timely manner. Our focus is to be supportive to all and taking care of those around us.
If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact one of us.
Irene Volschenk (Office Manager) John Preston (Operations Manager)
09 270 9592 09 270 9592
021 035 2097 0221 908 262
Health and Safety Training Courses
NZQA unit standard 18426/17599/25510 – Essential health and safety training for all persons who are required to working in confined spaces. Read more
NZQA unit Standard 23229/15757/17600 – This health and safety course will cover requirements under the Health and Safety in Employment (HSE) Act 1992. Read more
The EWP Training covers describing types of EWPs, and legislative requirements for their use, hazard management-identifying assessing and controlling hazards, safety features of EWP including pre start checks, … Read more
In order to gain this B Grade Quarry Manager Certificate you will need to be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas including water usage and maintenance at a quarry site… Read more
This overhead gantry crane training is carried out to give trainees the skills and knowledge to operate a ‘radio remote or pendant controlled overhead crane, lift and place regular loads’. Read more
The health and safety course’s purpose is for representatives to explain and demonstrate the overall role and functions of a Health and Safety Representative in a NZ workplace. Read more
Why choose us
ACT Safety Ltd. is New Zealand’s Leading Workplace Safety Consultancy and Health and Safety Courses providers. Our aim is to provide health and safety courses national wide to equip people with the knowledge and necessary skills to enable them to live and work in a zero-harm environment.
After training, all trainees will receive certificates and a wallet card that lists all the training that they have completed through ACT Safety Ltd.
Our safety courses provide in-depth training with a collaborative, learner-centred approach which promotes a sense of personal ownership to safety. Our passion and customer focus are strengthen by ability to customise training need to meet our client’s specific requirement. Click here for more information
What people say about us?
It’s the best health and safety course I’ve ever done and I learnt so much. It’s actually revolutionised my view and I have a renewed passion for what we do. Esmarie is an outstanding trainer & you are very lucky to have such a warm, wonderful and passionate trainer on the team.
“I recommended Act Safety Ltd to a friend’s business last month as they needed to improve their staff health and safety skills and knowledge. My friend is very happy with the experience and professionalism of ACT Safety Ltd have provided to the business, he uses them for all their training requirements”.
“Our workers enjoy attending health and safety training at ACT Safety Ltd and it shows when they return to site. They have better skills and our management have more confidence once they’ve attended the training at ACT Safety Ltd”.
“The company has excellent customer service, seriously the kindest and nicest people working there. Really nice place to have safety training here. Great facility for training courses. Trainers are very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended”.