OPERATE A TELEHANDLER TRAINING (NZQA UNIT 23637)
LENGTH: 8 Hours
TIME: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
FEES: $340 + GST per Trainee
Telehandler course overview:
The trainees will undergo formal in-class training in association with unit standard 23637 prior to being assessed. This will be followed by the practical aspects of operating a Telehandler.
PRE-REQUISITE Drivers must hold a current driver license appropriate to the weight range of the Telehandler Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) driven, including a current license endorsement for on-road use (i.e. an F or W Endorsement will be required dependent on the attachments used on the Telehandler).
- W Endorsement required if attachments are Hooks, Buckets, Jibs
- F Endorsement required if attachments are Forks, Man-cages
Telehandler training purposes: People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Describe the operation of telehandlers
- Prepare for telehandler operations
- Operate a telehandler on a worksite
- Complete post-operational procedures for a telehandler