Master Lock Padlocks
Zenex Safety Lockout Padlocks – 0410 Seiries: $25 per padlock
Master Lock 410YLW – is a Zenex™ Thermoplastic Safety Padlock, featuring a 1-1/2-in (38-mm) in width yellow-color plastic body and a 1-1/2-in (38-mm) tall, 1/4-in (6-mm) dia. metal shackle. Produced exclusively for Lockout/Tagout application types, the durable/lightweight/non-conductive lock bodies are easy-to-carry and these padlocks feature highly secure, reserved-for-safety cylinders with key retaining, ensuring that padlocks are not abandoned unlocked.
Best Used For:
- Extreme Environments;
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
- No.410 Thermoplastic Safety Padlocks; 1-1/2-in (38-mm) in width, 1-3/4-in (44-mm) tall yellow-color bodies, shackles with 1-1/2-in (38-mm) clearances;
- Produced exclusively for lockout/tagout applications;
- Durable/lightweight/non-conductive lock bodies;
- High-security, reserved-for-safety cylinders;
- Customizable on site with permanent/write-on labels;
- Compliant with “One Employee/One Lock/One Key” directive;
- Key-retaining – ensuring that padlocks are not abandoned unlocked;
- Keyed-different, six-pin tumblers with over 40K at availability key changes cylinders.
- Please come to ACT Safety office in East Tamaki to collect it or we can post it to you with additional posting fee.
- Courier cost extra
- All costs plus GST